Miak Sarawak Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miak Sarawak Community - Sumber Multimedia

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

selamat hari gawai everybody!

Go down 
+5
samanthaling
blaalaaa
bazaoyu
hanyee
leechun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
leechun

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-03-12

selamat hari gawai everybody! Empty
PostSubject: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 2:07 pm

a little late but hey happy gawai day to you all.. last week i had good dinner with my family hehe. what about you? any upcoming events?
Back to top Go down
hanyee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2014-03-11

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 6:16 pm

Happy belated Gawai Day to you too brother! Glad to hear that! why don't you come along with me to this even to Sunday from 10am to 10pm? You can win prizes there too and yeah I heard it's to celebrate Gawai Day actually and Kax too. Hahaha. Blue Cube, Plaza Merdeka & Celcom Exclusive, CityOne Megamall are the two places!

selamat hari gawai everybody! Topic30840
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 11:52 pm

I wish i can join this even also... cause i am now in so far away in KL working.. .remember those days of Harvest Festival.. is my memorable day in Kuching.. wish i am now there.. can join!!!
Back to top Go down
blaalaaa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-06-07

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 4:44 pm

i wanna join this event also leh.. my friends are there now and they told me very fun!!
anyone going?? let's go lah.. jom!!
Back to top Go down
samanthaling

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 5:28 pm

who likes KAX can refer to refer to instagram @ #Kax.. as #KAX is the hot topic in insta now..
i jz wanna say.. i had claimed one frm XPAX... hihi.. n its so adorable.. i love it.. xD
Back to top Go down
hasrun

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 8:13 pm

wat is #KAX?very famous?
today is too hot,i rather stay at home!
Back to top Go down
dollyyu

Registration date : 2014-06-08

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime8th June 2014, 3:38 am

i m so interested on this event, probably will go this noon later,
i m asking few of my fren who interested go along with me!
i heard ppl who attend the event ytd tat thr is a lot of prize to be won in Sabah event yesterday,this make me more interested.
Back to top Go down
joana

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime8th June 2014, 1:10 pm

is it attendig only thn will get the promo items frm Celcom XPAX? so good?
n wat types of free gifts will b given out oo? im interested in this.. hihihi

Last edited by joana on 8th June 2014, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
migujem

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime8th June 2014, 4:33 pm

yeah many prizes there and also got chance to meet KAX ler!!it is a full day event la, from 10am morning to 10pm. so if you are free then must attend this event lah! dont miss out this chance,else regret. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: selamat hari gawai everybody!   selamat hari gawai everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

selamat hari gawai everybody!
Page 1 of 1